WAH QUESTIONS

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by smokey713, Dec 27, 2007.

1. smokey713

smokey713

Jun 28, 2006
    Cynthiana, Ky
    alright guys, im currently in a band www.myspace.com/vitamin2 give us a listen and add us if u have myspace. anyways the music we play is funky bluesy and rocky all at the same time it has a lot of slap stuff as well as a lot of fingerpickin and im needin a good wah for some of our songs. wat would u guys suggest?

2. RobTheSkanker

RobTheSkanker

Aug 29, 2006
    Dundalk, MD
    go over to the effects forum, they probably have more than enough info on that.

3. Darkstrike

Darkstrike Return Of The King!

Sep 14, 2007
    Bootzilla Bass Wah

4. bongomania

bongomania Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    What I would suggest is that you go to the Effects forum and then type the word "wah" into the search field. Then start reading- there's a lot to read, but that really is the best way to get the answers you want.

5. smokey713

smokey713

Jun 28, 2006
    Cynthiana, Ky
    thx guys. just outta curiosity (i cant spell that word) if u listened to my band what did u think?

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021