Wah/volume combo pedal?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Personator, May 19, 2002.

  1. Personator

    Personator Guest

    Mar 18, 2002
    Flemington NJ
    Is there such a thing as a bass wah/volume combo pedal? I want a wah, but volume would also be usefull. I know they make them for guitar, are their any for bass?
  2. ebs wahs, morley, and i think their is others.