1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Wah with "Sub-Bass" knob

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by KingOfAmps, May 23, 2003.

  1. Anybody ever heard of or seen a Wah pedal with a knob labeled "Sub-Bass"??

    It's probably an old, old item so you might have to be an old-timer or a guru.

Share This Page