1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Waiting for Gear

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Wildcats2004, Feb 22, 2008.

1. I'm not sure how original this topic is but I just wanted to create a space for people waiting on gear shipments to come in...rant, praise, anticipate, whatever you want...

I'm currently having to wait a whole 24 hours before my MusicMan Stingray comes in...I don't understand how people can wait for days/weeks/months before stuff comes in...then again, I've been wanting this bass for almost 2 years...

Let the venting begin!

2. flakeh

flakeh Banned

Apr 21, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    been waiting over a month for my rack delay/reverb unit. Hasn't even shipped yet. Bummer

3. gismo

gismo

Oct 11, 2005
    La Mirada, CA
    Dear god! Over a month??!!! I thought I had it bad with almost two weeks....Why so long???

4. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    I hate waiting for gear. I'm the kind of guy that checks the tracking number 5 times a day, maybe more.

I'm currently waiting on a Pedal Train Pro that should be here by Wednesday, and a Micro Q-tron I just won on ebay today. I've also been waiting on a letter for weeks, however I think it has either been returned to sender or lost.

5. flakeh

flakeh Banned

Apr 21, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    Not in stock at the retailer yet. It said on the webiste in stock, So after a week I called. They said it was outta stock, So I have been calling every friday for atleast 5 fridays, everytime I get the same thing. "it'll be in next week" I'm thinking of canceling the order. I bought it from a store a few hours away, Becuase it was canadian store, I coulda got it from MF and payed the damn border fees.

6. I feel everyone's pain. I hate waiting for stuff whether it be mail or packages. I'm lucky that the guys at Bass Central set me up with next day saturday early delivery by noon...that way I'm not stuck waiting all day and it end up getting here at 5 pm when I could have been out doing stuff...

T-about 12 hours...

7. Lammchop93

Lammchop93 Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2007
    Louisville, KY
    +1 me too. I getting ready to order some GK stuff. When I do the wait will be forever. I have been waiting to order for about 5 months.:hyper:

8. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Been waiting about two weeks for my new 1975 Jazz RI [​IMG]

9. steve21

steve21 Banned

My badass II came in today. :)

Unfortunately, I'm still waiting on stupid Hipshot to send out my D-tuner.

10. Lammchop93

Lammchop93 Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2007
    Louisville, KY
    I just ordered my GK 1001RB-II. I'm getting a 410RBX to add to it too.:bassist: This is killing me, I got a huge gig in two weeks, and I hope I have it by then.

11. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Supporting Member

Waiting is the best part of buying gear. The more you wait, the more you appreciate it in the end.