Waiting for the Fed-Ex dude is killing me!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by AndrewShirley, Nov 4, 2005.

1. So I'm at work, watching the Tracking screen for my new Bass Cab on the Fed-Ex site. Its "On Delivery"... woo hoo! The bad news is that I'm at work and I'm worried that my wife will step out for a moment and miss him :crying:

The hardest part of GAS is the GAS.

- Andrew
  2. popinfresh

Dec 23, 2004
    Melbourne, Aus
    PPffffft try being International buddy.

Waiting for something whilst it's in customs for a week is annoying... It's more annoying when they call you to organise payment of import duty etc. It's even more annoying when you all agree to pay COD. It's then terribly annoying when I have to ring them 1 week later to ask why it hasn't moved, then get a response that they don't allow COD in my area. Then it's highly annoying when I pay them over the phone, and watch it leave customs on tracking, come all the way down from Sydney to Melbourne... then watch it go back up to Sydney for no reason!!!
    Then watch it slowly come back down to Melbourne 3 weeks after it was meant to arrive :(
  3. Sojourner

Sojourner Supporting Member

The worst is when it's the day of or before it's supposed to be delivered and there's a glitch in their stupid tracking system with YOUR package saying it's still sitting at the place it was dropped off. Not that I'm bitter or that it's the same problem I'm having as I type this...no, not at all... :help: :help:
  4. Or when the package arrives with a duty fee of 1/2 the package's value! (including "brokerage fees")... that on top of a shipping fee of 1/4 the package value! Grrrrr....

- Andrew
  5. This is what I'm going through right now!! I'm waiting for my fretless to come, and I'm going nuts because UPS sucks. lol. Supposed to come "End-of-day delivery" :(

Edit: They changed it to November 7th. :mad: :mad: :mad: