Wal Fretless Bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by walwear, Nov 14, 2003.

1. walwear

Feb 17, 2003
    BEAUTIFUL, and very unique, 1984 Wal fretless bass! Solid ash body with a stunning sunburst gloss finish. Single pickup in the bridge position. Passive electronics configuration with volume, tone and a series/parallel switch. Lined ebony fingerboard. Brand new Hiscox LiteFlite case (current standard issue for Wal basses).

This bass is in exceptional condition and has just been fully serviced by Pete Stevens at Wal Basses (Electric Wood LTD). I have three other Wal fretlesses (two customs and a Pro II) and this bass is every bit the bass that they are. The pics do not do this bass justice!

$1475, including shipping in the lower 48 states. No trades please…unless you’ve got a killer Roscoe SKB3005…then maybe we can talk!

2. Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    I no its a bit late but if you still have that wal for sale let me no.
  3. walwear

Feb 17, 2003
    Sad to say, she's gone.
  4. godoze

Oct 21, 2002
    i think that one went off on eBay. I however havea 1980 Probass fretless that I might part with.

Check "basses" and the thread" Let me introduce to you , mr.p.b.1515"

it has all the pics and the background.
  5. Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Thats nice bass you got their. If you are enterseted in parting with it drop me a line or pm me.