Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Wal Mach 1 Fretless For Sale (Unlined)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by rogerbmiller, Aug 19, 2005.

1. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    I have a 1985 Wal Mach 1 for sale. It's fretless, unlined, with Wenge Top Woods. It's in very good condition though it has certainly been played over the years. The finish is a brush lacquer (i.e. not glossy and smooth) so the top wood has a textured look and feel. Very cool. Fingerboard is in exclelent shape. Gold Schaller Tuners and of course, unbelieveable Wal Electronics.

I have yet to take pictures of the bass but will do so soon and can email them upon request, only to serious folks. I.e. no tire-kicking please.I'll be leaving town for a two week vacation next saturday so if no deal is consumated by then, I'll likely but it on the bay in early September.

I am asking $2600 for the bass including shipping.

Thanks.

2. smperry

smperry Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Martin Keith Guitars
    This is a four string, right?

Thanks,
    MArshall

3. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    correct

4. sargebaker

sargebaker Commercial User

May 2, 2004
    Montreal QC CA
    owner/builder, ISLAND Instrument Mfg.
    this won't last long.

5. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    If you want me to host full sized photos of it, just shoot me an e-mail with them attached:
    rjsalamon (at) hotmail (dot) com
    and I'll shoot you a link back to where they are.

-Ray