1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Wal Pro Ie 1979 Tobaccoburst Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kulit17, Aug 14, 2019.

1. kulit17

kulit17 Wal Collector #35 Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    So I finally decided to post up one of my Wals. I have here 79 Wal Pro Ie in Tobaccoburst finish. Reason why I am selling this is because I have another Wal with similiar finish - so this will need to go. Price is $3800 shipped.

For a 1979 bass the condition of it is very good overall. I have posted closeup of all the imperfections I found around the body.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For full disclosure, the neck of this Wal had been rebuilt by a small bass shop in Sweden. Link to the process is below:

https://unicornbass.se/site/wal-pro-1-e-neck-rebuild/

The fingerboard was originally rosewood, but the new one is now ebony. Frets and neck is in excellent condition.

If a rebuilt neck isn't your thing, i will provide an option to swap necks with another Pro that I have that is 100% stock and has a rosewood fingerboard.

THIS ONE IS NOT FOR SALE.....**for reference only for rosewood neck**

upload_2019-8-14_10-46-1.

Personally, I prefer tonal sound i get from the Ebony neck.

At this time i'm not interested in selling overseas. Also I am not looking for trades either - so please do not ask. I'm open to offers only for local deals.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  2. kulit17

kulit17 Wal Collector #35 Supporting Member

SOLD on Reverb!

byoung93888 likes this.