Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Wallingford Riegger Dance Rhythms

Discussion in 'Recordings [DB]' started by maladjusted, Feb 15, 2004.

1. maladjusted

maladjusted

Feb 15, 2004
    San Diego
    Hi, I am playing in a University orchestra and one of the pieces we are doing this semester is Wallingford Riegger's Dance Rhythms. I for the life of me cannot find a recording of this piece anywhere. Does anybody know where I can get a recording of this? Whether it's MP3 or actual CD.

thanks,
    david

2. maladjusted

maladjusted

Feb 15, 2004
    San Diego
    has anybody even heard of Wallingford Riegger or his piece dance rhythms?

3. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Interesting - I'd never heard of him either - but I think this was a query that would have been much better directed to a search on Google, rather than asking the question here...

I often wonder why people ask questions here that could easily be cleared up in seconds by using something like Google? :confused:

4. maladjusted

maladjusted

Feb 15, 2004
    San Diego
    Bruce, I have been on Google and other serach engines. But nothing out there led me to a recording of the piece.

5. maladjusted

maladjusted

Feb 15, 2004
    San Diego
    Olivier,

Thanks for the link. I am still trying to find a place that has those cd's in stock or an mp3. Thanks though, I've never been to that site before.