1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Walrus Audio Fathom

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by _NMAC_, Dec 10, 2019.

1. _NMAC_

_NMAC_

Jan 28, 2015
    Price:
    $155
    Looking to minimize my board a bit so I'm unloading 2 different styles of reverb. Both come with original box and bag.

I'm interested in specific trades as well:

Neunaber Immerse
    Darkglass B3K v2 (preferably)

Up for grabs are:

Caroline Guitar Co - Meteor - $155 shipped (US) - SOLD!
    Great reverb pedal that can do a ton. Self oscillation button can get crazy as well. As Caroline Guitar put it, "Imagine taking the ice bucket challenge, but you’re dunking yourself in dreams!" Great shape. Velcro on back.

Walrus Audio - Fathom - $155 shipped (US)
    From Walrus: The Fathom is a feature-rich reverb with 4 different customized reverb algorithms to choose from. Easily go from tasteful, small room reverb to long, modulated trails dripping of ambient goodness. The toggle switch adds options for low, medium and high modulation. Use the dampen knob to fine tune the tone of the reverb's decay. Note, there is some slight chipping on the sides of this (picture to illustrate it). I bought it this way and wasn't informed about it so I want to make sure to be upfront about it when selling. You can't even really notice it when it's on the board, to be honest.

20191210_093220.jpg
    20191210_093231.jpg

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 15, 2021