1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Walter Woods stereo (green light) Electracoustic bass amplifier

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by interp, Aug 3, 2016.

1. interp

interp Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2005
    Garmisch, Germany
    Price:
    You know it. You love it. One of the finest bass amplifiers ever made. I am reluctantly selling my Walter Woods stereo head. 225/350 watts per side @8/4 ohms, bridged it puts out 700/1000 watts @8/4 ohms. Weighs about seven pounds. Serviced by Walter recently and in excellent cosmetic and functional condition. This amp delivers unsurpassed sound and reliability. I part with it reluctantly, only to help finance a Jule Amp M2500.

Comes with an SKB case that you could drive a truck over (picture to follow), and a Vovox Sonorus custom-made bridging cable, as well as a spare bridging cable. Copy of instructions included.

1500 plus shipping to CONUS (I ship from an APO via USPS Priority Mail. Shipping should be around 40-50 USD.) I much prefer PayPal. Sorry, not interested in trades, unless you have an M2500 you want to part with.

Thanks for looking. I welcome any and all questions. IMG_3632.

2. bajocallao

bajocallao Supporting Member

Jul 13, 2006
    Woodside, New York
    Endorsing Artist: D'addario Strings, Aguilar Amplifiers
    I want it
    Where does it ship from?

3. Wow, 2 hrs 2 min. That was quick!