1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Walter Woods Super High Power "Blue Light"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by The Jazz Lawyer, Jul 15, 2012.

1. The Jazz Lawyer

The Jazz Lawyer Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Northern NJ
    Walter Woods "Super High Power" Electracoustic Blue Light (1200 watts, mono, two channel) in excellent condition. This is a magnificent amp that sounds absolutely fantastic for either upright or electric. Two channels of 1/4 inch input each with effects send/receive and great EQ controls to dial-in just the right sound for your bass. 1/4 DI with switchable pre or post EQ. Also switchable for 120 or 220 power.

I bought this from Walter new in 2003 and have used it lightly over those years. I have never met anything else that sounds quite like this amp. Payment by check preferred. Contact me with any questions. I'll be happy to answer in detail or call you to discuss. Peace.

$2500 firm.