1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Wampler Ego Compressor: EVEN MORE LOWERER!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by The Diaper Geni, Dec 6, 2017.

1. The Diaper Geni

The Diaper Geni Submissive. And loving it. Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    Price:
    $130
    These pedals are all in a conservative VG condition. All work 100% with no issues or your money back. All have velcro installed for your pedalboard installation convenience. All shipping is USPS Priority Mail. PayPal only.

Wampler Ego Compressor. Purchased new by me. I just prefer my MXR M87 more. KILLER comp. It's one of those hard-to-get-a-bad-tone pedals. $130 shipped.

**SOLD** Triode Pedals Beelzebub Tube Boost/OD.* WOW!! Why are these are not talked about more here on TB? Seriously warm tube tone. 'Cause it uses a real tube! You can use it at 9v but the maker says it sounds best at 12v. I agree. I power it with a Voodoo Iso 5. This does have a few scratches on the sides. Doesn't effect the function of the pedal. $120 shipped. **SOLD**

*FYI: Terrible guitar demo of the pedal on the Triode website. It works great with bass with no low end loss. In fact, IMO, it thickens the tone up some. Not really a bass boost. Just "thickens". Might be the tube compression?

**SOLD** TC Electronics Sub'N'Up. Purchased new by me. Cool pedal and tracks like white on rice. But I just prefer the tone of my MXR Octave Deluxe. $75 shipped. **SOLD*^

Pics to come.

Not really looking for anything but tire kicking is always welcome. Thanks!

IMG_0689.JPG

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    MTN.bass72 and DirtyDuke like this.
  2. The Diaper Geni

The Diaper Geni Submissive. And loving it. Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    Spot-on review of the Ego.