1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Wampler Low Blow VS EHX Deluxe Bass Big Muff

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Nick5M, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Nick5M

Nick5M

Sep 19, 2016
  2. 2010P

2010P Inactive

May 13, 2017
    If given a choice between these two only (and personally I think both are wrong), you should choose the Wampler.

In that recording you can clearly hear the notes and the pick attack. You will lose pretty much all pick attack with the Muff and the notes themselves will be hard to hear in such a dense mix.

The Wampler, being more of an OD will allow you to keep your articulation and you will hear the notes much better too.

Nick5M likes this.
  3. mmbongo

mmbongo Regular Human Bartender Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    Yes, Wampler will get you closer to that sound.

Nick5M likes this.
  4. Nick5M likes this.
  5. Nick5M

Nick5M

Sep 19, 2016
    i was thinking about aftershock too, if you have any suggestion around the 150-180 euros its welcomed.
    So between this two the wampler as i understand?

6. You should get the EHX Sovtek Deluxe Big Muff Pi over the Bass Deluxe version.

Nick5M and rjovin like this.
  7. rjovin

rjovin Supporting Member

May 27, 2011
    Tampa, Fl
    This times many!

jazznrick likes this.
  8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 15, 2021