1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

WAMPLER WAMPLER WAMPLER!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by villhelmromero, Oct 24, 2013.

1. villhelmromero

villhelmromero

Oct 12, 2013
    austin
    anybody use or own any? they aren't designed for bass but holy tuna ship Batman! they sound damn good on bass. I personally own an Ego Compressor which is very versatile and dynamic on bass, the Triple Wreck distortion/fuzz which sounds so damn thick and rich you could drizzle the tone on pancakes (especially with the fuzz kicked in which they call a boost but it's fuzzy) ,and finally I own the Faux Tape Echo (non tap version) which is amazing and has a fantastic tape emulation. anyhow... any thoughts or opinions on Wampler pedals are welcome.

2. Vlad5

Vlad5 Chronic Knob Twiddling Tone Chaser

Feb 17, 2011
    New England
    Do a search for the Triple Wreck and Euphoria, you'll get lots of hits on this forum.

3. I really like my Black 65 overdrive on bass.

4. jj4001

jj4001

Dec 27, 2010
    Providence, RI
    I used to run my my Ric's bridge pup through a Plexidrive. Awesome OD pedal.
    I sold it to fund the speakers in my gigging cab but I'd love to get another one.

5. villhelmromero

villhelmromero

Oct 12, 2013
    austin
    I really want to get the tom quail signature overdrive. it's a modded euphoria od and modded paisley drive in one box. the sweet thing is that you can stack them either direction. plus there's two imputs and outputs so you can send the signal all kinds of places. sounds amazing on the demos I've seen. of coarse yhey were with a guitar.

6. Darknut

Darknut

Apr 4, 2009
    I use a euphoria .... it's great!