Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Want a free IPOD?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Lokire, Nov 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah :cool:

There's this thing where if you answer some survey questions, pick a subscription, and refer 5 friends, you'll get a free IPOD. I've been hearing from people I know that it's totally legit. And if you sign up for the blockbuster deal it's free for the first two weeks and you can just cancel it anytime.

So here's my referal link, anyone want to join in?
    www.i'm-an-idiot.com

Cheers :bassist:

2. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    We don't come into your house and leave basses lying around, so please don't come into our forum and leave spam.

3. From what I understand, anybody who signs up for these things is basically giving their info away to marketers will spam the bejesus out of you. If they ask for anything other than your e-mail address, run ... run like the wind.

- Dave

4. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Get thee away from me, Spam!

brad cook

5. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Didnt JT say he was going to Ban the next person that posted one of these threads?

6. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Yeah, but he says that about everything :D

Actually I agree...i know www.ipodlounge.com automatically bans anyone who posts one of these threads, no questions asked.

7. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    on it. sorry it took me a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.