1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Want a Schecter Model T 5 string? Click here! ;)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by madbassplaya, Apr 29, 2010.

1. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    I have no affiliation with this buyer or auction, but I came across this while looking for a 4 string and thought it was pretty neat. I've never seen one with a J/J setup.

Check it out!

2. splitcoilsenior

splitcoilsenior

Jan 18, 2009
    Looks pretty sweet. I've never really seen a trans-white finish on an alder body, but it looks nice.

Off Topic: Dude I love your avatar with a passion, you lucky terd.

3. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    Neither have I, which makes this bass even more unique!

Thanks friend. That compliment made my night!

4. cb56

cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Central Illinois
    I had a P/J version. These are nice basses. The only reason I sold mine was because it hummed like crazy unless you soloed the P pickup. This bass shouldn't have that problem. I had two basses that had ground hum problems and I needed something useable asap for a gig I had coming up. If I wasn't rushed I would have kept it and put new pickups in and had it sheilded. well worth the BIN + shipping IMO.
    schecters_007.

5. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    that's the one i'm used to seeing.

i once had a Model T that the J pickup hummed really really bad if you solo'd it.

6. cb56

cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Central Illinois
    this pup hummed with the J pup soloed or both pups full on. If I had the time & money, i'd grab one of these and redo the electronics because they are well built and comfy to play.