Want to buy some dope beats? Only $100,000.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Benjamin Strange, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    Dope beats! Get your dope beats here! Get them while they're hot!

I've already placed my order, and I'm preparing my life for hip-hop stardom. I've got my Escalade all picked out, I've bought me a new set of Lugz, and I've got an appointment at the dentist next week to get my teeth all tricked out with gold and diamonds. Oh, and I've changed my name to something more phat. From here on out I shall now be referred to as Mo'Beez.
  2. threshar

Jul 30, 2002
    What I deal!
    I'm ordering 4!
  3. 43% burnt

43% burnt an actor who wants to run the whole show

May 4, 2004
    Bridgeport, CT
    Sounds very professional.
  4. Folmeister

Folmeister Knowledge is Good - Emile Faber Supporting Member

May 7, 2003
    Tomball, Texas
    Is that the same guy that posts on Craig's List? They seem to be much cheaper there.
  5. i hate people more and more everyday thanks to the internet
  6. SnoMan

SnoMan Words Words Words Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    You Win!
  7. Minger

Mar 15, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    Bah, for a second from lookin at the title I thought this was going to be like htat person who called the Police station asking about where to get Weed.

What can I say, I saw dope and thought of that...I need to get out more :p
  8. And 0 feedback. I think he's worth the risk. I'm mean.... you can't even build a studio and hire musicians for $100,000! :rolleyes:
  9. morf

morf Banned

Feb 17, 2006
    What a joke...
  10. Anyone check his Myspace link? The music player seems to not be working but anyone who buys $10,000 tracks form someone who can't write (or afford to have written) a decent bio that doesn't skip constantly from 1st to 3rd person is plainly an idiot. IMHO of course...;)

edit- and he "assisted Missy Elliot, Stevie Wonder, Manny Fresh and BIrd Man, Kevin lil, Seven arelius, Q tip," while "working at Sam Ash music store." Er, right. Good for you.
  11. morf

morf Banned

Feb 17, 2006
    lol yea he assisted them when they told him hey kid bring me a glass of water my throat is dry
  12. Jimbo

Dec 4, 2000
    Philadelphia, PA
    the more zeroes on the price tag, the doper the beats

i believe its one of the governing laws of physics