Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Want to hear something new?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by joeyang761020, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Hi, thanks for taking your time,

anyway, this is just a band i jam with my friend from school. We just got a new demo recorded last friday. Lots of messed up on my part though, lol. With the equipment we have we can only record one person at a time. :meh: I happend to be the first one to record it, and I really suck at keeping time, it's proberbly due to the fact that I've only been playing bass for not even a year. However, I will have to redo my part I think. Comment and bashes are welcome.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to attach the link

www.purevolume.com/shadowofyesterday

2. Hey man just checked out your songs. Your second one sounds pretty good but the first one theres some things i didnt totaly like though. In the intro it just sounded like nothing flew smoothly if you know what I mean. Its hard to explain. Like there are 2 much fills in the beginning and it sounds like your trying to do too much with it. Recomondation take out some of the drum fills and just get a guitar soloing out over it. Sounds like it would work to me but thats just my crap opinion lol. Anyway I digged the vs. and it sounds like you guys arent that bad. Wanna check out my bands songs? Id really appreciate some feedback. Thanks Mark

http://www.purevolume.com/onthefloornj

We also just started off and are all 14 lol. Thats not me on the bass though as I was sick during the recording day lol. Go figure anyway some of the bass and singing and drum parts are a little off but *** lol. Thanks man

3. Hey, just checked out your song, i like it a lot, really catchy riffs. It's like old blink, but better vocal. And, man, you guys really need a better drummer. He sounded like he have problem keeping the tempo. Otherwise, it's really good. Can't really hear your bassline, but drop me a PM whenever you guys get a better recording.

Thanks,

4. Cantstandsya

Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA