Want to hear something new?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by joeyang761020, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Hi, thanks for taking your time,

anyway, this is just a band i jam with my friend from school. We just got a new demo recorded last friday. Lots of messed up on my part though, lol. With the equipment we have we can only record one person at a time. :meh: I happend to be the first one to record it, and I really suck at keeping time, it's proberbly due to the fact that I've only been playing bass for not even a year. However, I will have to redo my part I think. Comment and bashes are welcome.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to attach the link

2. Hey man just checked out your songs. Your second one sounds pretty good but the first one theres some things i didnt totaly like though. In the intro it just sounded like nothing flew smoothly if you know what I mean. Its hard to explain. Like there are 2 much fills in the beginning and it sounds like your trying to do too much with it. Recomondation take out some of the drum fills and just get a guitar soloing out over it. Sounds like it would work to me but thats just my crap opinion lol. Anyway I digged the vs. and it sounds like you guys arent that bad. Wanna check out my bands songs? Id really appreciate some feedback. Thanks Mark

We also just started off and are all 14 lol. Thats not me on the bass though as I was sick during the recording day lol. Go figure anyway some of the bass and singing and drum parts are a little off but *** lol. Thanks man
  3. Hey, just checked out your song, i like it a lot, really catchy riffs. It's like old blink, but better vocal. And, man, you guys really need a better drummer. He sounded like he have problem keeping the tempo. Otherwise, it's really good. Can't really hear your bassline, but drop me a PM whenever you guys get a better recording.

4. Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA