1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Want to trade Carvin LB70P 4-string for comparable 5-string

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by fourstringbliss, Oct 9, 2003.

1. fourstringbliss

fourstringbliss Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2003
    Puyallup, WA
    I have a beautiful Carvin LB70P 4-string bass that I would like to trade for a comparable 5-string bass. This bass is neck through, with swamp ash wings. It has a jazz pickup at the neck, a music man pickup at the bridge with a coil tap switch (installed by Carvin), and a piezo loaded bridge. The bridge is string through the body. The controls are active, and include a 3 band equalizer, volume, pan, and a knob that allows you to blend in the piezo for greater string articulation. The volume knob is also a push/pull for disabling the active controls for passive playing. The fretboard is ebony, and the bass is a tabacco sunburst finish. The control cavity is fully shielded. This also comes with a custom fit Carvin hardshell case.
    I am looking to switch to a 5-string, but want something of comparable value and capability. This bass is less than a year old, and in mint condition. If you are interested, please contact me at mattman98371@yahoo.com.