Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Want to trade Carvin LB70P 4-string for comparable 5-string

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by fourstringbliss, Oct 9, 2003.

1. I have a beautiful Carvin LB70P 4-string bass that I would like to trade for a comparable 5-string bass. This bass is neck through, with swamp ash wings. It has a jazz pickup at the neck, a music man pickup at the bridge with a coil tap switch (installed by Carvin), and a piezo loaded bridge. The bridge is string through the body. The controls are active, and include a 3 band equalizer, volume, pan, and a knob that allows you to blend in the piezo for greater string articulation. The volume knob is also a push/pull for disabling the active controls for passive playing. The fretboard is ebony, and the bass is a tabacco sunburst finish. The control cavity is fully shielded. This also comes with a custom fit Carvin hardshell case.
    I am looking to switch to a 5-string, but want something of comparable value and capability. This bass is less than a year old, and in mint condition. If you are interested, please contact me at mattman98371@yahoo.com.