1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Wanted: Ampeg Heritage SVT-210E

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by CharlieC, Jul 28, 2017.

1. CharlieC

CharlieC Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2010
    New York, NY
    The SVT210AV is such a great medium-duty cabinet that I would really love the opportunity to own a similar sealed, tweeter-less 210 in the Heritage line.

As such, I would estimate the cost around $599, with higher-rated USA Eminence drivers, Speakon connectors and sparkle grill cloth.

And if such a cabinet was introduced with a matching low-wattage Heritage tube head, I might just have to pinch myself.

Cheers!

heritage_210.

b-b-b-bass and LiquidMidnight like this.
  2. CharlieC

Aug 20, 2010
    New York, NY
    ... 15mm Poplar Ply enclosure @ 36-pounds

3. beans-on-toast

beans-on-toast Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2008
    The Heritage grille cloth, a piece large enough to cover the front frame on an 810, from Loud. As are the badges. If you are into a little DIY...

Or possibly, ask Mark at Vintage Blue about a custom made grille. Loud goes to him when custom work is requested.

Match it with a tube based PF-50T head.

CharlieC likes this.
  4. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    I so threatened to turn my Micro VR double stack into a Heritage model when I first got it. Never did, though. Now the cabs are a little too banged up to care :D

Love those cabs, but if they were to make them Heritage, I'd want something with higher power handling and a bigger cab closer to the equivalent of 1/4" of an 810e. Then again, I probably wouldn't buy them because I'm happy with the 210av's :D But maybe I would.

kpc and CharlieC like this.
  5. CharlieC

Aug 20, 2010
    New York, NY
    This is exactly what I am envisioning: a 1/4 Heritage SVT-810E in size, materials and pedigree... and then maybe introduce a matching head with it.

Can you put in a good word for this over at Ampeg, Jimmy? ;)

JimmyM likes this.
  6. mapleglo

mapleglo Gold Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2013
    phoenix, az
    Been there, done that. :p

11sdmw3.

JimmyM, CharlieC and S-Bigbottom like this.
  7. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    I have already. No action as of yet, but you never know what's coming down the pike. And no, they don't tell me any sooner than they tell you :D

CharlieC likes this.
  8. kpc

kpc

Apr 6, 2011
    It would be a perfect small room rig!

JimmyM likes this.