Wanted: "Funkifying the Clave" 2 audio CDs

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by CanadaBass, Mar 11, 2005.

1. Hello! :)

I have the book 'Funkifying the Clave' (awesome book) which came with a cassette. I'm trying to get all of my instructional audio material with the books in CD format. I'm not sure how to transfer from cassette and burn onto a CD. If anyone is able to help, please PM me and we'll discuss details. I'm sure I can return the favour!

Thanks for your time. :bassist:
  2. leanne

May 29, 2002
    Rochester, NY
    me too, tape is warped. :(
  3. Leanne,

If someone is able to help me out with this, I'll be more than happy to provide you with the audio CDs as well! :)

Anyone?? :help:
  4. leanne

May 29, 2002
    Rochester, NY
    Thanks. :) I've got the capability to burn to cd from tape--too bad I have to ask you for help instead of being able to help you. Great book though. Have you seen the video?
  5. No, haven't seen the video. Is it any good? I may pick it up in the future.
  6. Anyone....PLEASE?? :confused: :help:

I'm having some major tape problems as I found some software (Polderbits) and tried to record it onto my laptop today as a .wav file. Murphy's Law dictated then that my tape would warble and stop intermittently....I think it's too loose in the case or something. Tried everything, nothing's working and I'm getting very frustrated. Called Warner Brothers Publishing and they said I could only get the CDs with the book...not on their own. :rolleyes: I can take a digital pic of myself with the book and tape to confirm to you that I have it if that's an issue. Please PM me, I'm positive I can help you out for your time. SOMEONE must have the 2 CDs for this book! Thanks.
  7. ZonPlyr

Apr 29, 2003
    Pasadena, CA
    Do you want both cd's? One is for drums and the other is for bass. I'll dig them up tonight and see what I can do for you.
  8. Zon Plyr,

Thanks for the response! Yes, I'm interested in both CDs. I'll PM you for more details. Thanks so very much!! :)
  9. Craig Garfinkel

Craig Garfinkel

Aug 25, 2000
    Hartford, CT
    Endorsing Artist: Sadowsky Guitars
  10. Hey, i was given this book with a badly damaged disc :crying: is there anyone that could send me some tracks? just looking for the "full band" tracks and also the backing tracks for bass for the 6 songs in the book.

any help would be great :hyper:
    I see this thread is old but thought i'd just ask ;)