Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Wanted: info about luthiers

Discussion in 'Electric Upright Basses (EUB's) [DB]' started by mikjans, Sep 23, 2005.

1. mikjans

mikjans

Dec 17, 2003
    Uppsala, Sweden
    Can anyone out there help me with contact information, or information in general, for these EUB makers?

Franco Frascone, Renaud Guillemet, Marcel Fontaine (all in France), Martinelli (Argentina), Marin Wiack (Poland), Caio Caravelli (Brazil).

Thanks,
    Mikael

2. aldo_br

aldo_br

Mar 28, 2007
    Manaus AM Brasil
    Hi,

Mr. Caio Caravelli (brazilian luthier) is my friend, and is building a new EUB for me. His work is amazing! If you need some information about or contact Mr. Caravelli, I can help you (since caio don't speck english). He has a lot os instruments exported to europe. I have prdered a EUB and a electric bass (to be delivered in 120 days).

The Caio's EUB if fully handmade, hand-carved in mahogany.

I work in an international branch of Banco do Brasil (brazilian government bank) doin only export/import operations, and considering that Mr. Caravelli is our customer, i can help you about to buy any instrument in brazil.

Can you help me about a pickup for a bass (the Caio's EUB uses a double bass bridge, the instrument is all specs of a double bass, but have a small body)

Aldo Murara Filho
    Belo Horizonte (MG) Brazil
    31-8895-0596
    aldomurarafilho@gmail.com