1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

WANTED: Lessons

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by bassteban, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Not your typical lessons- I'm hoping to find someone who can walk my lame arse through a few items- a Roland JX-8P analog synthesizer(also an Ensoniq ESQ-1, although that one is up FS), a Boss DR-550 drum machine & BR-8(I think- I don't have it w/me ATM)digital 8-track recorder. I have manuals for the ESQ & BR-8 but not the JX-8P or DR-550. I just can't get over the learning hump on these things & would gladly pay for someone else's expertise. If you are fluent in one or all of these, live near Vacaville & want to make a few quick bucks(or lunch/beer/bass stuff), PM me.

2. http://www.ibreathemusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17377

This thread started by Deflect turned out to be a question on how to use theory with a synthesizer and end up with a song. We did not realize the synthesizer part till deep into the string.

Perhaps you and Deflect could get together.