Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warehouse Clearance sale at MF

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Michael Jewels, May 19, 2004.

1. Once again Musiciansfriend.com is having a clearance sale, and some of the stuff is worth checking out. For example:

1) An Ibanez BTB1006E - $1799 list - Clearance price $799 :eek:
    2) A Fender Showmaster Celtic H guitar (Strat-like body, one pup) $899 list - Clearance price $249
    3) A Fender Rosewood Telecaster - Clearance price $499. I've been looking at this one for about a year.

There seemed to be some other good deals in there depending upon what you're interested in.

Check it out - what have you got to lose?

Good luck.

Mike

2. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

A guitar sale...

YOU POSTED A GUITAR
    SALE HERE!

ARRGGGH

I am sending Helga, Goddess of the House of Pain, to
    help you see the error of your ways ...

3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Oh man Michael, my friend peter is pretty angry at you right now. He saw a guitar there he really liked, it's like 70% off the list price, he must have it, but he's a little broke right now, because He got a costly speeding ticket recently, maybe next time he should lay off the GAS. :eyebrow:

But you know, I told him, don't shoot the messenger(me) shoot the guy who told me :p

oh ho ho ho

:D

4. I try to help my fellow musicians save some money, and I am treated like a step-child! :bawl:

Wrong Robot: You shall pay dearly for that G.A.S. pun! (actually it was pretty good ;) )

Thor: goddess of pain? Tell her I'm in room 612, and make sure she brings that black leather mask with the zippers. :eek:

Mike :p :D

5. In bass stuff, they have two packs of D'Addario XL five string sets for $25.99, and an Ampeg Portabass 1x12 for $249.

6. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    I almost jumped on the Celtic Esquire/Tele for $299.

no cash for new toys at the moment

7. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    I bought the Ibanez Hoodie for 19.99, Great deal! It's Usually 49 bucks!!!