1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Warmoth 32" Medium scale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by joeeg33, Feb 13, 2016.

1. joeeg33

joeeg33 Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2002
    Central New Jersey
    Price:
    See Ad
    Strings:
    Probably one of the last bumbs before parting out. So, feel free to make offers! And if your interested in a certain part of it, let me know.

The hipshot A style bridge has the fender mount, meaning it will fit the 5 hole pattern! It uses the middle hole, and the outside 2 holes. The bridge alone is $110 from BBG!

Hey All,
    Ok, here is a cool little bass up for grabs! Bought this here about a month ago. It's very comfortable, and very light! I'm coming up with 6Lb 15oz on the digital food scale.

It's a Warmoth Warhead 32" scale maple neck, with maple board, finished by warmoth in satin. It has 6105 fret wire. Tuning gears are the Schaller ultra lights, that these necks are drilled for from Warmoth.

The body is the G body style, it's alder and weighs 3.9 on it's own. Loaded with DiMarzio PJ pickups, V,V,T with p/p on first V for series/parallel switching. The Bridge is a Hipshot Style A. These bodies are made to work with either the warmoth 32",or 30" scale necks. The pickup routs, and control carvity have 3 coats of Stewmac shielding paint applied! It's quiet.

When I got the bass, the previous owner had drilled 4 pilot holes for different tuning gears, just on the E string. Also, the string retainer was in the wrong spot. So, those holes were all doweled.
    The body was stained by the previous owner, I sanded it back a bit so the grain would show thru a little. I also put a few coats of Howard's feed and wax on it. Alder can be on the soft side so, without a hard finish it dents a bit easier than harder wood. The body does have some dings and impression, nothing terrible. The body could easily be sanded down and refinished, although it would probably not be that easy to get it back to natural.

The bass plays very easy, currently set up on the low side. If you have a light touch it plays clean up and down. If you dig in, you may have to raise it a bit.

I would also be fine parting it out so, let me know.

I'll take $450 NOW $399! shipped, which is crazy low considering the Bridge, Tuning gears, and pickups are probably a bit over $300! Not looking for any trades at this time.

Also, feel free to make offers!

I would keep it but, I'm much more of a P bass width at the nut kind of guy, this is J width, 1-1/2.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
    Lumdingo, dinodino, ric426 and 2 others like this.
  2. joeeg33

Sep 11, 2002
    Central New Jersey
    Had someone ask if it was passive or active, because of the battery holder. It's passive. But, if the new owner wanted to go with a pre, you would have an easy access battery!

3. Almost pulled the trigger on this today, and would have had I not found something local. Bump for a cool medium scale bass.

4. joeeg33

Sep 11, 2002
    Central New Jersey
    Price Drop! 399 shipped.

5. joeeg33

Sep 11, 2002
    Central New Jersey
    Pending sale...

::::Sold::::

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016