SOLD Warmoth 32" scale 4 string neck white pearloid blcks

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by pudge, Nov 26, 2015.

1. pudge

pudge

Sep 13, 2008
    NY
    Price:
    New warmoth ssb tiltback headstock 4 string bass neck.Warmoth style headstock,2 a side tuner arrangement.Unfinished new never used.Maple with cool distinctive stripped macassar ebony fingerboard with white pearloid position makerblocks.21 fet (6150) With white corian cut nut. standard tuner ream 14mm.I traded into and don't need (I got a 32" comversion neck!) I have a black triangular truss rod cover plate you can have if you want it. I have a few more pics if you want a specific pic just ask and i'll take one.Shipped in origianl warmoth box.US sales only please. IMG_1911.JPG IMG_1911.JPG

Attached Files:

2. halfwound121

halfwound121 Supporting Member

Hello is the maple unfinished?

3. pudge

pudge

Sep 13, 2008
    NY
    Yes bare unfinished as it came from warmoth.If you want cheap and easy finish try truoil.I just did two necks with it.I used around 8 light coats then hit it with light steel wool.I did this one and a 30" paddle neck.
    I don't think i'll ever spray and neck again.
    IMG_1895.JPG

4. pudge

pudge

Sep 13, 2008
    NY
    up

5. Jeff Elkins

Jeff Elkins Gold Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2007
    Johnson City, TN
    The heel is stamped 32--is this neck also a 32" scale?

6. pudge

pudge

Sep 13, 2008
    NY
    Yes 32" scale "32" is stamped on the heel to the right of the warmoth turtle logo.

7. iiipopes

iiipopes Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Nut width?

8. pudge

pudge

Sep 13, 2008
    NY
    1.5"

9. pudge

pudge

Sep 13, 2008
    NY
    After getting a 32" conversion neck I don't need this anymore.A good looking neck,the plan was to tru-oil it......... but plans change.

10. pudge

pudge

Sep 13, 2008
    NY
    Found a coup;e of truss rod covers The larger is warmoth ,the smaller? you can have both if you like. IMG_2041.JPG IMG_2042.JPG IMG_2042.JPG IMG_2045.JPG

11. pudge

pudge

Sep 13, 2008
    NY
    :bassist::bassist::bassist::bassist:***SOLD***:bassist::bassist::bassist::bassist:

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021