Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warmoth '51 Pbass with Sadowsky pu's/Raven Labs pre

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by shackman, Feb 13, 2003.

1. In order to afford my 2 month trip to Europe this summer I am selling one of my basses. Its a custom '51 P bass or Tele bass. It is made up of a maple Warmoth neck and a Warmoth tele body. with a white pearloid tele pickguard. The pick up is a Sadowsky and it had a Raven Labs Pbass Preamp in it as well..This thing thunders with a great thick tone, plays great with a faster neck than many basses Ive played on and it just looks freaking cool...Its in really good shape with only a few minor scratches from giggin. I bought it from Frankensteinberger over at the Pit so he has a good reputation and that should let you know its nice...

Email me with offers!
    michaeltfaircloth@hotmail.com

Thanks,
    Mike:bassist:

2. and another close up pic...

3. heres another pic...

come on guys this thing is bad ass, and i know so of you said when i got it and talked about it on here to let you know when i sold it....

4. asking $550 shipped...last call before it goes to Ebay!

5. reduced price to $475 shipped....

6. Mike A

Mike A Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2002
    Kentucky
    Shacko -
    Gaawwwwwwwww.. how do YOU spell GAS?? Same ol' story Shackman, I love it, but can't afford it :(.
    -Mike