1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Warmoth / Fender Build Jazz Bass (70's/60's combo vibe)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by gt96g, Mar 6, 2020.

1. gt96g

gt96g Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Philly Area
    Price:
    Strings:
    This is what I image the offspring of a 60's and 70's Jazz bass would look like.

Specs.

Ash Warmoth Dinky J Body
    Fender MIM Neck
    Geddy Lee MIM Pickups
    Emerson Wiring Harness (Excellent and underrated upgrade.
    Bridge from an American elite Jazz bass
    Battery Box installed if you would like to install preamp, currently passive.

Overall condition of the bass is very good with one exception. I unfortunately had a screw head snap off when reinstalling one of the tuners. The issue is pictured but does not affect play ability or function.

Overall the tone is definitely a hybrid 70-60's sound. The Geddy pickups combined with the 60's positioning give this bass excellent bite but with dynamic balance and more pronounced bottom end. Really just looking to sell 700 shipped OBO.

I also have a set of dimarzio ultra jazz pickups. I would be willing to install those if you prefer and sell for the same price.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    mikezimmerman and dusterdan like this.
  2. gt96g

gt96g Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Philly Area
    Price drop.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021