1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Warmoth/Fender Fretless Jazz FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by AngryJohnny, Jan 2, 2012.

1. AngryJohnny

AngryJohnny

Apr 23, 2010
    Indiana
    Posted a feeler thread on this a couple weeks back but having trouble locating, new post due to added info/etc.

Fender Highway One Wine Red Jazz Body with Badass II Bridge and Dimarzio Ultra-Jazz pickups. Warmoth lined fretless wenge Neck w/ ebony fretboard. Body has a nick in the side which I included in the photos. A couple light/tiny dings toward the bottom which I couldn't get to photograph and have trouble seeing in gernal except in certain light.

1.5' nut width. Weighs in at 10.6 pounds on my bathroom scale. Definitely on the heavier side but a bit less than I originally thought & posted in the previous feeler thread.

The bass sounds great and the playability is phenomenal but it's going to waste hanging on my wall as my band's just too high gain/two guitar busy to make live use of it.

I'm very much open to trades on other Warmoths/Frankenbasses with equal quality parts. Carvins, G&L SBs, MusicMan SUBs. Have something else you want to throw out there go ahead.

bassbodyneck.

basshead.

2. AngryJohnny

AngryJohnny

Apr 23, 2010
    Indiana
    Technical difficulties with the pics. If interested PM and I'll be happy to email some better/higher quality shots.

bassbody.

Tippecanoe-20111231-00130.

3. MikeBass

MikeBass Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2003
    Royal, Oak, MI.
    How much for an outright sale?

4. AngryJohnny

AngryJohnny

Apr 23, 2010
    Indiana
    Appreciate the interest but for now I'd just as soon try to stick with possible trades....I have a wedding coming up and would be too tempted to put any cash made towards it.

5. MikeBass

Nov 4, 2003
    Royal, Oak, MI.
    Yeah, wouldn't want that!! LOL!!

6. AngryJohnny

AngryJohnny

Apr 23, 2010
    Indiana
    :) I know. What can I say? Logic is for Vulcans.

7. MikeBass

Nov 4, 2003
    Royal, Oak, MI.
    I get it because when I was getting married, I ordered a Sadowsky.........luckily it.was order BEFORE I popped the question!

8. AngryJohnny

AngryJohnny

Apr 23, 2010
    Indiana
    TTT