1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Warmoth G4 Walnut/Mahogany Alembic P/J pups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by cwrivers, Nov 25, 2017.

1. cwrivers

cwrivers Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2008
    Minneapolis, MN
    Price:
    $650
    Strings:
    It pains me to sell my lovely Warmoth G4 bass, but I would love to see it go to a good home. I built this bass in 2009. The value in parts alone would far exceed the instrument itself, but I couldn't bring myself to disassemble everything, after putting so much thought into building it up. Features:

Warmoth G4 P/J body, Figured Walnut top over Mahogany body
    Alembic Activator P/J pickups/preamp (Vol, Vol, tone)
    Badass II bridge
    Warmoth Solid Wenge neck w/ebony fingerboard
    34 in. scale
    Chrome Gotoh tuners, with hipshot on the E string
    Nut width: 1.5"
    18mm spacing at bridge
    8.4 lbs

Okay, now the bad: There are two cosmetic flaws on the body of the instrument, which I have neither the time nor the knowledge to repair. I have included pictures of each. one is a shallow dent on the top, the other is a very small dent on the under curve of the body. There may be a way to repair them with out a resanding/refinishing, but it's for one more motivated than myself. Feel free to ask any questions. $650 shipped, CONUS. Paypal only, please.

IMG_1314.JPG IMG_1313.JPG IMG_1312.JPG IMG_1316.JPG IMG_1310.JPG IMG_1311.JPG IMG_1317.JPG

Matt R, Twocan, bmac314 and 4 others like this.
  2. lbbc

lbbc Supporting Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Seaford , DE
    That's gorgeous!

3. cwrivers

cwrivers Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2008
    Minneapolis, MN
    This bass is sold! Thanks for looking!

4. StevieM

StevieM

May 10, 2016
    Logan, WV
    I ain't in the market for a 4-string. But, I'd just about bet anything that this thing sounds damn good.