1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Warmoth Gecko 5 string bass and neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by rockosocko, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockosocko

rockosocko Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2008
    This neck and body are from an abandoned project, both are about 4 months old. The body is black limba with a purpleheart top and the neck is flame maple with a purple heart wood board and laminates, and a corain nut. The body and neck have an oil and wax finish and the body cavity is fully shielded. The body is drilled to accept a Hipshot bridge and Bartolini P2 or similarly shaped pickups. The headstock is drilled to accept either Hipshot Ultralites or Gotoh GB 7 tuners. There is a broken screw in the truss rod cover which can be seen in the photo.The body and neck are attached and will be shipped that way. Price dropped to $500.00 shipped CONUS. this price will be in effect for the next 48 hours, I need to move by Monday. After that it will go back up to $600.00 It will be shipped with a gig bag. Please note, these are not the best photos, I will email better ones upon request.

Attached Files:

2. rockosocko

Sep 14, 2008
    pics

Attached Files:

3. rockosocko

Sep 14, 2008
    price drop

4. tubby.twins

tubby.twins Amateur Pickup Reviewer Gold Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2009
    Oregon
    This looks really sweet. Please, somebody else buy this, if only to remove the temptation from me. :)

5. rockosocko

Sep 14, 2008
    still available

6. rockosocko

Sep 14, 2008
    price dropped to $500.00 for the next 48 hrs.

7. rockosocko

Sep 14, 2008
    bump

8. rockosocko

Sep 14, 2008
    sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.