Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warmoth Gecko 5 String

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by mhjazzbass, Oct 15, 2002.

1. mhjazzbass

mhjazzbass

Mar 28, 2002
    Gecko bass for sale. Bartolinin passive pickups, Kahler bridge, ebony board, burled top, brand new Peavey stainless steel strings. This is the gecko that was listed a few weeks ago. I love the bass but it's a little heavier than my Tobias, and with a bad back I have to go with the lighter one. Asking $725 including shipping. Since buying the bass I have had strings put on (which it didn't come with) and had it set up. No case included.

2. Mike

Mike

Sep 7, 2000
    Cali
    Are you interested in any trades at all?

3. mhjazzbass

mhjazzbass

Mar 28, 2002
    possibly--only for higher end fretted fives though. What do you have?

4. Mike

Mike

Sep 7, 2000
    Cali
    I've got a Pedulla Rapture 5 in excellent condition with OHSC and papers. It's cherry sunburst with a tortoise pickguard, rosewood fret board, Bart soap bar, 2 band Bart EQ with mid boost/cut switch, top notch fret work and KILLER (and I mean KILLER) B string. I t balances perfectly, not heavy and plays like a dream, Everything is solid and in good working order.

Let me know.

Mike

5. mhjazzbass

mhjazzbass

Mar 28, 2002
    thanks, i'm interested. any pics available?

6. Mike

Mike

Sep 7, 2000
    Cali
    Email me at mtp18@alltel.net and I will generate some crude ones for today with just a web cam. (That's al I have!) Tonight I will borrow a digital form work, photograph it and then fwd those to you about 9:00 pm EST. Sound cool?

Mike