No longer available Warmoth Gecko Med Lined Fretless neck for Fretted

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by JOME77, Mar 22, 2017.

1. JOME77

JOME77 Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2002
    Georgia
    Price:
    I've got a really nice Warmoth Gecko Medium width Lined Fretless neck that I'd like to sell or trade for a medium fretted neck. The neck also has a quilted maple head stock cap. The finger board is ebony. The "MEYER" letters on the head stock can be rubbed off (and I'll do that prior to shipment).

I'd really prefer to find a wenge neck with a wenge finger board, but I'll consider other wood combinations.
    The neck will be shipped without tuners.

My fretless neck is in excellent to like-new condition and I would like the same in trade. It has holes for the GB7 Gotoh tuners and I sent it to Bob Groat (CA) and had him level it and coat it with polyester (same as Pedulla Buzz basses). finger board is in great condition. Great mwah and growl. I just purchased a really nice Roscoe fretless and could use another fretted 5.

Price: $175.00 Shipped 48 States

IMG_3515.JPG IMG_3516.JPG IMG_3517.JPG headstock.jpg Gecko Fretless frt.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
    Squinty Jones likes this.
  2. JOME77

JOME77 Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2002
    Georgia
    One good hit but his turned out to be a small Gecko neck.

Still looking .....

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  3. Ijtraista

Ijtraista

Feb 26, 2012
    MA
    Would it be possible to post some pics with the back also? I do have a Warwick wenge wenge 5 strings that I might be able to depart.

4. JOME77

JOME77 Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2002
    Georgia
    Sure. Sorry for not getting back sooner. I some how missed your reply ......

You state that you have a "Warwick wenge wenge 5". Is that a typo and did you mean Warmoth?
    Just to be clear, I need a Warmoth Gecko Medium neck.

Thx

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  5. Ijtraista

Ijtraista

Feb 26, 2012
    MA
    It's a Warwick wenge/wenge. Also, didn't realize that yours/Warwoth is a jointed neck. Thanks
    Julian

6. JOME77

JOME77 Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2002
    Georgia
    The fretless neck is just too nice to sell (especially since I payed close to my asking price to have the finger board leveled and coated with polyester). Decided to just keep the fretless neck and order a new fretted neck. That way I can always convert it back to fretless.