1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Warmoth Jazz bass.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Benberg, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Benberg

Benberg Supporting Member

Jan 30, 2011
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hello,

I am selling my Warmoth jazz bass; It's a 4 string jazz bass with black bound flame maple on top of swamp ash with back routing for the electronics. It has standard 4 bolt neck and set up for 34" scale and cut for hipshot "A" style bridges - stringthru or top mounted. The neck is 1 1/2" nut width with 21 frets at a 10" radius and a slim taper cut. Standard steel rods and black side dots. Has hipshot ultra lites (14mm) and is maple with a flame maple veneer head to match the body.

Has HB6X ultralite clover tuners @ 3/8", 4 string aluminum "A" style bridge for top mount or string thru with .750 saddles and EMG JAX pickups.

Originally there was a flaw in the fret board and I had it go back to be refinished, but then I damaged the neck by dropping a metal volume knob on it :'( Pictures included.

The electronics chamber still needs a battery holder installed, and the strap nuts need to be installed as well.

I've had it for half a year and have only played it maybe 4-6 times. Work and school have been taking up most of my schedule, and my recent hobby has been getting into cars.

Includes a SKB hard case, customer pays shipping

Attached Files:

2. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Groovy

Benberg likes this.
  3. Benberg

Benberg Supporting Member

Jan 30, 2011
    Price drop $1200