1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Warmoth Jazz Neck - 21 frets

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by P_bass, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD

For sale, nearly new Warmoth Jazz Neck with Shaller tuners and string tree ready to use. (Note picture does not show string tree but it has been installed since picture was taken)

Pic00002.

1-1/2 in. nut width
    Standard thin contour
    6150 Fret wire

Vintage tint satin finish done by Warmoth.
    Fender logo applied by me and many coats of Nitro from ReRanch applied over that. Very nice vintage looking neck.

I purchased this new in August of 2006 intending to build a complete Warmoth, and never did get a Warmoth body. I ended up getting a USA Jazz body and soon after a USA Jazz neck came my way. So this has just been sitting waiting for a home.

I did put it on my Jazz body and played a few times here in the house, but for the most part it has maybe an hours playing time on it.

Shallers tuners are included, it also had the 90's style of tuners on it so there is an extra set of holes that are under the Shallers.

2. hey I think I know where that USA Jazz neck came from :smug:

3. Hahaha, yes you do... :bassist:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.