1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Warmoth Jazz Neck - Maple/Ebony

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by the feebler elf, Dec 17, 2006.

1. -- DEAL PENDING --

This neck was purchased last year from Warmoth.

Maple w/ Ebony board and vintage fretwire, and a corian nut installed by Warmoth. This neck has seen very light use, and the board and frets are both in excellent condition.

The neck is finished with 3 light coats of Minwax satin wipe-on poly. Enough to provide a little protection, while retaining the feel of bare wood.

It has a couple of issues - There are a few scratches/dings on the edge of the headstock just to the left of the Warmoth logo, shown below. There is also a fine, shallow (perhaps 1/16" deep, as far as I can tell) crack between the A and D string tuner holes. It cracked while installing the tuners, which were a very tight fit (MIM standard tuners). I widened the holes just a tad with a file, also shown below. As far as I can tell, the crack is in the same shape as it was after installing the tuners. Being a very fine crack, I had a tough time photographing it.

Pics -

000_0768.
    000_0769.
    000_0770.
    000_0772.
    000_0776.
    000_0749.

I'm asking $90 shipped to the lower 48 - tuners not included. US Postal MO only. PM me with any questions, pic requests, etc.

Thanks!

2. Loel

Loel Blazin' Acadian

Oct 31, 2004
    pm sent!

EB/