1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Warmoth Jazz Neck, RW

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by flewis, Sep 29, 2017.

1. flewis

flewis Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    Price:
    $215-265
    I have for sale a Warmoth Jazz Neck, Rosewood Fretboard, Standard Profile w/ Steel Rods in very good condition and with quite a bit of flame in the maple. I purchased it here a few months ago, however, I am not a fan of the Warmoth Standard Profile so I'm putting it up for sale. When I have the neck installed it adjusted very nicely for low action w/o any issues as expected from Warmoth necks.

I used #0000 steel wool to remove the previous decal on the headstock and to remove the high gloss look for a more satin look on the front and back of the headstock and the back of the neck. The bass previously had Hipshot HB2 Tuners installed and I went with Hipshot Ultralite Tuners. Therefore there are mounting holes for the HB2's and the Ultralite Tuners.

SOLD for the neck w/o tuners.
    SOLD loaded with the your choice of either the Hipshot HB2's Lollipop or Hipshot USA Ultralites tuners.

PayPal preferred, includes USPS Priority Mail w/ Tracking.
    Sorry, no trades and CONUS only.

IMG_2439-crop.JPG

IMG_2467.JPG

IMG_2448-crop.JPG
    IMG_2444.JPG IMG_2446.JPG
    IMG_2450.JPG
    IMG_1972.JPG

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  2. 6tzguy

6tzguy 6tzguy Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2004
    Orange County, Ca.
    Nice quartersawn i.e.; strong grain....with figure!

flewis likes this.
  3. flewis

flewis Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    Sold!

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017