SOLD Warmoth Jazz Neck, Slim Taper, Graphite Rods

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by superblues, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Price:
    $250.00
    $250.00 via Paypal, shipped ConUS.

Maple neck
    Indian rosewood fretboard
    1.5" jazz nut width
    Slim taper profile
    6105 Fretwire
    Graphite rods
    Round heel
    Pre-slotted nut
    G&L string tree installed
    Factory clear nitro finish
    17.5 mm tuner mounting holes
    1 lb 13 oz (w/ string tree)

Neck is in great shape and stable. Heel-adjust truss rod works perfectly. There are four small holes drilled in the headstock, used for mounting a set of 1/2" Hipshot Ultralight tuners (not included in sale). A new neck with the same specs would run at least $380.

Disclosures: There is a series of small dings on the back of the neck extending from about the 8th fret to the 13th, just behind the E string. I suspect they were caused by a fretboard being pressed into the back of the neck. I never used the neck in a way that this could have happened while in my possession. I originally purchased this neck from Warmoth's gallery, so I think it was sold to me this way. Shame on me for not thoroughly inspecting it when it arrived. I had the neck installed for about 4 months before I even noticed them. You can feel these ridges with your thumb if you're looking for them. I tried to show the dings as best I could, but they're so shallow, they are difficult to photograph well. I think they may be shallow enough that they could probably be easily steamed or sanded out.

IMG_3353.JPG IMG_3352.JPG IMG_3355.JPG IMG_3356.JPG IMG_3367.JPG

NoNoise and bassguyky48 like this.
  2. flewis

flewis Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    PM sent!

3. SOLD!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 28, 2022