1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Warmoth P Bass With Flamed Neck, Lollar, Hipshot

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Brad C, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Brad C

Brad C Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    This is a top notch Warmoth P Bass with excellent parts. The body is a Warmoth swamp ash body with a Shoreline Gold finish. The pickups are Lollar, tortoise three ply pick guard, hipshot bridge. The neck is a Warmoth Bass neck with flamed maple and a thick rosewood fretboard, graphite rods, vintage lacquer tint and hipshot light tuners. The body has some dings on it and looks beautiful. It sounds great, is well balanced and weighs 9.6 lbs. $700 shipped.
    IMG_1871. IMG_5004. IMG_1044. IMG_9864. IMG_9816. IMG_9052. IMG_6715. IMG_5934. IMG_5815. IMG_4915.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    burgerdj likes this.
  2. JPaulGeddy

JPaulGeddy

Sep 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    That is a beauty. Is that a jazz or P width at the nut?

3. BEADG63

BEADG63 Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Buffalo, NY
    Now, that color looks great with tort! Beautiful bass...GLWTS!

4. That's a P width at the nut :)

5. feschyn

feschyn Supporting Member

Oct 10, 2004
    Were the vintage tint and neck finish applied by Warmoth? If so, is the finish satin or gloss? Thanks!

6. RNG1

RNG1

Mar 1, 2015
    My thought exactly!

7. Brad C

Brad C Supporting Member

Hi, I applied the finish using Reranch vintage tint lacquer and satin lacquer.

8. Needsalilmore

Needsalilmore Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Boulder, CO
    Beautiful Bass! If it's a Warmoth neck, did you have it made? What I'm getting to is: can you tell me what the fretwire is? Size? Stainless?

Edit: Oh, I see 6150 on the neck, so there is most of my answer.

Thanks,
    Justin