SOLD Warmoth P Body Double P, Wenge 1/4 Sawn Neck, NOS *New*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by 123321, Mar 2, 2016.

1. 123321

123321 Am Comfortably Dumb...

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    Price:
    $575.00
    Want to sell as a package as they go together very well...

These Warmoth components are from the mid-2000's or before and are new old stock...

Warmoth Double P Zebrawood over Ash body. Weighs 4 pounds 12 ounces. This is Northern Ash and a lighter piece at that! Factory Satin finish. Using their body builder, the closest I could come up with is $505.00 although they no longer actively offer the Northern Ash (same wood as 70's Fender basses and early MusicMan for that matter) and the double P routing is not an active option...

Warmoth quarter sawn Wenge neck with Wenge fingerboard. Tele headstock with slim taper. Steel rods (this is a pre-graphite rod neck). Mother of Pearl fingerboard and side dots. Using Warmoth's neck builder the neck would be $390.00.

Set of Hipshot HB6- 1/2" tuners. Lightly used but look like new. USA versions.

Hipshot 2 or 3 string retainer- new. (I can't decide which I want to keep. (Allow me some artistic liberty here...:))

Just awesome actually! $575.00 shipped in the lower 48. SOLD!! warmothzebra1.jpg
    warmothzebra2.png
    warmothzebra3.png
    warmothzebra4.png
    warmothzebra5.jpg

warmothzebra6.png

warmothwenge1.jpg
    warmothwenge2.png
    warmothwenge4.png
    warmothwenge5.png
    warmothwenge6.jpg
    warmothwenge7.png
    hipshots.png

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
  2. J-Murda

J-Murda

May 16, 2014
    Pooler, GA
    drool Awesome combo, good luck!

3. 123321

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    Too sweet and just marvelous quality!! Thanks!!

pjbassist likes this.
  4. pjbassist

pjbassist

Mar 13, 2014
    Fort Wayne, IN
    H O L Y T O L E D O ! ! ! I will absolutely buy that body TODAY, if you will separate the two!!

5. 123321

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    PM'd you pjbassist...

6. pudge

pudge

Sep 13, 2008
    NY
    :hyper:

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021