1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Warmoth PJ with '59 Kleins

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Chris Stephens, May 3, 2021 at 3:48 PM.

1. Chris Stephens

Chris Stephens Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2019
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    2013, luthier build, minimal play wear. Black burst over figured maple topped alder body, birdseye maple neck and fretboard, Schaller tuners and bridge, Klein '59 pickups. DR flats on it. Plays and sounds fantastic. 9.4 lbs. Hardshell case. I was looking at the Warmoth site, dreaming of a build, and choking on the price, when this came up for sale locally. Selling because I prefer a jazz neck. This is my first listing on here! Don't hold that against me. $1100 shipped CONUS.
    VG on the headstock, stands for Valley Guitars from Woodstock, Virginia. I have not been able to find any info on the luthier. IMG_8063.jpg IMG_8064.jpg IMG_8065.jpg IMG_8155.JPG IMG_8156.JPG IMG_8158.JPG IMG_8157.JPG IMG_8162.JPG

2. ccbass71

ccbass71 Supporting Member

Very nice!

3. soulstew

soulstew Supporting Member

May 15, 2014
    North Dakota
    A mighty handsome PJ, there!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021