1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Warmoth Tele Style Neck Birdseye / Padauk NICE $325shpd

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by covermego, Mar 3, 2016.

1. covermego

covermego Still here....... Supporting Member

Sep 5, 2010
    Redding, CA
    This is a beautiful Warmoth neck that will fit a Jazz, Precision, Jag, etc. with the rounded heel. Bought it on 8-2014. I had this on a Walnut Tele-shaped bass body for probably 1 year. I must have played it all of 10 hours max. It's just sitting, so to a lucky recipient it goes. From all I can see, it's perfect in fit, form and function.
    Weighs a whopping 2lb 5 oz, including the Hipshot Licensed light tuners ( I think these were about $60 - bought new).
    Please look at the last picture for the original Warmoth receipt, spelling out all the features. It truly is a beautiful piece.
    I've noticed some folks talking about the fret finish on Warmoth necks. As far as this one goes, it is very smooth to the feel and you don't feel sharp edges or anything. It is ready to go.
    I prefer PayPal. $325 shipped within the Contiguous USA. AK/HI may be a bit more; maybe not.
    Get them PM's a-comin! Thanks. Lenny

Attached Files:

Robert B and Squinty Jones like this.
  2. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    oooooo that fretboard!!! Sexy~!

covermego likes this.
  3. 123321

123321 Am Comfortably Dumb... Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2004