warmoth usa custom guitars

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Sep 10, 2002.

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

does any one no about usa custom guitars if i dont go with the G&L i am going to build a hollow body Telecaster bass. usa custom guitars will make the body $ 100 less then warmoth and their necks are lighter then warmoth. The only thing is they dont do the standard headstock. This would be the first bass i build so any fatherly advice would be good thanks:confused:
  2. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    I've never seen any USA Custon Guitar parts but a friend of a friend has built a few guitars & he likes them alot. HE also built alot of Warmoth stuff & he likes USA CG better. Personally, I like Warmoth & think their stuff is TOP NOTCH.

My advice about you putting your own project together is BE VERY PAITENT. Don't try to get everything done in one day. Alot of silly things happen when you try to rush things.

Good Luck.
  3. adrian garcia

adrian garcia

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    Give USA Guitars a call- talk to Tommy or Derek- they will hook you up- they are great and the quality is great- i have bought 2 fingerboards from them and they are way cool- tell them Adrian sent you- peace!-A.