1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

WARNING: Darrin Huff basses: over TWELVE YEARS and still waiting

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Fuzzbass, Jun 16, 2006.

Tags:
  1. IT'S ON!!! , let's just keep in mind that either it gets shipped to Iceland next week which would mean a two week wait for the unboxing or my friend will take a trip over here in a few weeks with the bass. Either way I'll keep you guys posted with updates on the timeline ;-)

Fuzzbass and HELLonWHEELS like this.
  2. 12BitSlab

12BitSlab Supporting Member

Nov 28, 2016
    Very happy for you. My wife and I visited Iceland in March. Wonderful, friendly people in Iceland!

3. I thought it shipped already. Or did I misread?

Garret Graves likes this.
  4. silky smoove

silky smoove Supporting Member

May 19, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    It shipped to @Kristjankisi 's friend in Canada who's then forwarding it on to Iceland.

5. Ah, ok! It HAS shipped. To Canada. And then will ship next week to Iceland. Got it! Thanks!

6. Best wishes. Sounds like it will be worth the wait can’t rush perfection. Can’t wait to see that unboxing video.

Kristjankisi likes this.
  7. I wish I could deliver it to you. I love Iceland and haven’t been in a while. That said, I’m not convinced that it’ll be a bass. It may be a giant jack in the box that pops out. Hehe

8. The Robman

The Robman

Jun 15, 2017
    Did the bass make it to Canada yet?

Rob Martinez likes this.
  9. gwangi

gwangi Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2009
    Forbidden Valley
    The question is....did it make it to Iceland!!!!

Rob Martinez likes this.