1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Warrior 6 string Bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Yossiu2, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Yossiu2

Yossiu2

Dec 10, 2003
    I am selling a new warrior bass with all the fixings and I am sure that you will really enjoy seeing it. It has a quilted mahogony top with a beautiful tonal spectrum. This bass has a precise 3 band EQ with a 34" scale and no fret wear. It has a gorgeous inlay on the twelfth fret of a sword that is consistent with all of the signature models. This bass is being sold due to the fact that the comfort is the issue. This bass retails for $4900 and is being sold for $3500..that is a substancial markdown ($1400) from the original price. This bass has all the fixins this bass has the new seymour duncan basslines for that extra tonal quality. I have pics and I accept paypal (preferred)for payment. This bass is smoking and It will definately seperate you from the masses. I have excellent feedback on ebay and I have references from bassgear and talkbass.[/FONT]

2. deepestend

deepestend Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 21, 2003
    Brooklyn via Austin and NOLA
    Guitar/Bass Builder and Social Media at Sadowsky
    wrong forum... post to the marketplace.