Warrior Basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by brianh, Oct 28, 2005.

1. brianh

Aug 19, 2005
    Endorsing: Epifani Amplification
    Anyone have any experience with Warriors? How do they compare to other high-ends, such as F Bass, Ken Smith, etc..

What are their strong points and their week points..etc.?

2. LajoieT

LajoieT I won't let your shadow be my shade...

Oct 7, 2003
    Western Massachusetts
    There are quite a few threads dedicated to Warrior here and they are a bit of a hot topic with many people who are very satisfied and many people with horror stories and QC issues. I've always like them by looks, but never had one in my hands, so my opinion is of little value.
  3. tbone0813

tbone0813 The faithless say farewell when the road darkens.

Aug 6, 2005
    Grand Prairie, TX.
    I just purchased my Warrior about 2 weeks ago. It's a Dran Michael Signature 5 string. I absolutely love it. I couldn't imagine having another bass. I tried out MTD, F-Bass, & Alembic before making my decision. They all played wonderfully, but I kept coming back to the Warrior. I am anxious to find one of the horror story threads that LajoieT talks about. I dealt directly with JD Lewis who is the owner. He is an unbelievable person who will do anything for just about anyone. The playability is exceptional on my bass, and the bass inspires me everytime I pick it up. The Warrior guitar family takes pride in their instruments. If one is received with a flaw or anything not satisfactory to the customer they will pay for shipping & fix the problem. They are truly a customer oriented company.

Attached Files:

4. you just gotta watch out for the Turbo AC's, cant trust them damned skinheads, the Baseball Furys look cool tho
  5. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    They are beautiful instruments... too bad I will never be able to afford one in my lifetime.
  6. MaddAnthony_59

MaddAnthony_59 Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2006
    Columbus, IN
    I Channel Surf During Commercials. (Drives my Wife CRAZY!!!)
    Warriors, Come out and Pla-ay!