1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

TRADED Warrior Bella 62 Jazz Bass "Price Drop" *$1950.00 o.b.o. shipped conus*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by FenderCharles, Aug 23, 2017.

1. FenderCharles

FenderCharles Gold Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2012
    Raleigh North Carolina
    Price:
    Strings:
    Let me start by saying, I love this bass, but alas I must come up with some cash! My best senerio is cash, and my next is a 5 string bass with $500.00 my way. The bass is in excellent condition and comes with a hsc. Here are the deets:

Warrior Bella 62 5 string jazz bass. Very unique vintage finish on this instrument. Super light weight, just under 8 pounds (7.96 pounds on my digital scale). Maple neck and fingerboard, aged swamp ash body. I would consider the color of this bass a tobacco burst. Hip shot bridge and tuners. 18.5mm adjustable string spacing at the bridge. 24 frets. Lindy Fralin single coil pickups, Glockenlang 3 band preamp. Controls are master volume, which is push/pull for active/passive, pickup pan, mid, and bass treble stack. Comes with a road runner hard case. Bass is in good used condition, some slight scratches in the finish here and there, nothing major. Super playing instrument with the absolute lowest string height I have ever seen. Very easy to play. Sound is very warm, and punchy.

*Please pm me with all trade offers*
    5 STRING ONLY! downloadfile-3.jpg downloadfile.jpg downloadfile-1.jpg downloadfile-2.jpg downloadfile-4.jpg downloadfile-5.jpg downloadfile-6.jpg

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
    Danny H, tdubb7, bigbassdaddy and 3 others like this.
  2. Shaun Gotti Calloway

Shaun Gotti Calloway

Apr 21, 2015
    I PM you

3. FenderCharles

Jan 23, 2012
    Raleigh North Carolina
    Check your pm, I answered you!

4. Tewest86

Tewest86 Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    Houston, Tx
    That's a nice bass.

5. FenderCharles

Jan 23, 2012
    Raleigh North Carolina
    Trade pending

6. Benny113

Benny113

Oct 10, 2018
    If anyone's owning this gorgeous bass now has any interest in selling her, please PM me. Thanks!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 11, 2021