1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

TRADED Warrior Bella 62 Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BassTank84, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    Here we have a Warrior Bella 62 5 string jazz bass. Very unique vintage finish on this instrument. Super light weight, just under 8 pounds (7.96 pounds on my digital scale). Maple neck and fingerboard, aged swamp ash body. I would consider the color of this bass a tobacco burst. Hip shot bridge and tuners. 18.5mm adjustable string spacing at the bridge. 24 frets. Lindy Fralin single coil pickups, Glockenlang 3 band preamp. Controls are master volume, which is push/pull for active/passive, pickup pan, mid, and bass treble stack. Comes with a road runner hard case. Bass is in good used condition, some slight scratches in the finish here and there, nothing major. Super playing instrument with the absolute lowest string height I have ever seen. Very easy to play. Sound is very warm, and punchy.

Here is how the warrior website describes its' instrument:

It’s the traditions of old school design and a passion for tones that gave birth to rock n roll, that were the inspiration behind the development the Bella ’62. Our homage paid to the kings of funk, laying the foundations down of the music that still keeps the world moving today. Made with only the finest of vintage wood combinations, the Bella ’62 rekindles that spirit of those days of old, when music was king. Tones so warm they could melt a plate of butter, the Bella ’62 has become a favorite of players and sound engineers alike, making it a worthwhile addition to any serious player’s collection.

DSC_0215.jpg DSC_0216.jpg DSC_0218.jpg DSC_0219.jpg DSC_0220.jpg DSC_0221.jpg DSC_0222.jpg DSC_0223.jpg DSC_0226.jpg DSC_0225.jpg DSC_0227.jpg DSC_0228.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    tdubb7 and campbems like this.
  2. Shaun Gotti Calloway

Shaun Gotti Calloway

Apr 21, 2015
    Trade for a Sadowsky?

3. I would consider trading. Can you PM me some pics / details?

4. changed title to sale/trade since I have been getting many trade offers, and I am open to them. I would prefer cash plus trade on this. Thanks!!

5. FenderCharles

FenderCharles Gold Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2012
    Raleigh North Carolina
    Pm'd

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 16, 2021