1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Warrior Bella 62 price drop. Traded

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bassmantd, Mar 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Bassmantd

Bassmantd

Aug 1, 2015
    Price:
    Strings:
    612D9B87-7493-4A13-B29C-70795CFEE11A.jpeg I am regretfully selling my Bella 62. I bought it back in June of 2017. It is beautiful and the strings are so low that it almost plays itself. I am looking to sell, but if you have the right 4 string, or the right 5er, I will listen. Weighs less than 9lbs. It has Seymour Duncan quarter pounders, hip shot tuners, a glockenlang preamp, and hip shot bridge. Comes with a new s k b hardshell case.

The bass sells for 4900.00 new and is worth more than what I am asking. Condition is 9.0 out of 10. I would consider it mint, but there are a few minor marks near the pre amp. They aren't scratches, just light marks from taking the pre amp out have it replaced. I take really good care of it. I will put more pics up later.
    I will consider partial trade and cash on your end. Thanks

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  2. Bassmantd

Bassmantd

Aug 1, 2015
    mikewalker likes this.
  3. Bassmantd

Bassmantd

Aug 1, 2015
    The body is made with air dried swamp ash. Really light and nice grain. Neck is roasted birds eye maple. It gives the bass a aged but stylish look and feel. Warrior did a great job on this bass.

4. Bassmantd

Bassmantd

Aug 1, 2015
    Send me some offers. Don't miss out on a really nice bass

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  5. Bassmantd

Bassmantd

Aug 1, 2015
    Priced to sell. Need money for gas relief

6. Bassmantd

Bassmantd

Aug 1, 2015
    C97DB722-1CC7-4767-875C-5D7ED498EB44.jpeg

Attached Files:

7. FunkHead

FunkHead Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2007
    You're killing me.

8. Bassmantd

Bassmantd

Aug 1, 2015
    Buy it then

FunkHead likes this.
  9. Bassmantd

Bassmantd

Aug 1, 2015
    Trade pending

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021